Saturday, November 01, 2008

Ufos - How they fly!

When I first saw the ufo above it made me say we are not alone to a lot of people. The close encounter I experienced a couple of years later made me want answers! A friend of mine sent me an e-mail that told a story involving a fire fight between 40 marines and "the greys" at a base called "Duce". At the time I thought that a little far fetched to be beleived. Now at the end of this journey I feel that the e-mail may be more truth than lie!
Phil Schneider 6Mins

12/03/07
I have located the e-mail refered to above here it is and a hell of a lot more!!!
The Fire Fight At Dulce Base"Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain until they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all. Back in 1979, this was the reality, and the fire-fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident. I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep. At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert, and we were going to link them together and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, and recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock. As I was headed down there, we found outselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there. About 40 more came down after this started, and all of them got killed. We had surpised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behindthe theory of ancient astronauts.
"Anyway, I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt radiation. I have had cancer because of that.
"I didn't get really interested in UFO technology until I started work at Area 51, north of Las Vegas. After about two years recuperating after the 1979 incident, I went back to work for Morrison and Knudson, EG&G and other companies. At Area 51, they were testing all kinds of peculiar spacecraft. How many people here are familiar with Bob Lazar's story? He was a physicist working at Area 51 trying to decipher the propulsion factor in some of these craft.
Click this link to see so much more about Dulce base!!
http://www.mt.net/~watcher/phils.html



This morning Roswell the truth 8Mins

UFO Las Vegas 40Secs

UFO Nellis test flight 2Mins

We are all made from Stardust the fabric of life!

95% of the universe is Plasma and that my friends is what we as a race need to investigate!
If you have read all of my story you will have seen a mention of a Cold Fusion Reactor as described by aliens to a human that interacted with them!
This cold fusion reactor uses a material known as HE3 isotope of which there is an abundance of on our Moon.
When I had witnessed the close encounter of Sept 2000 it reminded me of a "Tomorrows World" programme which involved the study of Gyroscopics I even went out and bought nine Gyros to experiment with.

How naieve was I?
What we as a race of humans need to be investigating is - PLASMA the very thing stars are made of!
95% of all matter is plasma and after all the experiences I have had over these past few years I know that plasma is where the future lies.

This is the technology that the aliens have - Plasma technology.
Below is a diagram of a plasma reactor - did you know that the sun has rivers of plasma and that very plasma affects the magnetic core of the sun. There it is the link gravity and plasma and through plasma we can generate Anti-gravity!!!!!!
for craft using anti-gravity for flight, flight crafts without wings, ...


http://www.keshefoundation.com/en/
New Plasma Reactors. ... voltage and current in a cola bottle plasma reactor ... This being used for power production, gravity or anti-gravity, ...


An unexpected reply to an enquiry into how close we are in developing this technology - Interesting read and thank you for your response sir!

Dear Andy

We do not as matter of course respond to these types of emails.
The system has been tested and proven to be correct.
Patent applications for the technology has been published by Europeanpatent office.
What you call UFOs systems for take off and motion are possible to be replicated.
We have developed this system and tested its performance but apparently is not in the interest of USA goverment policy to promote this technology as they do not have control over its development.
These systems in primitive condition than what we have devloped have been tested by NASA under title of M2P2 advance concept project.
Best regard with your journal
M T Keshe
Plasma created by Microwave!

Andy Bell


These journals continue.....Nov 02

No comments: