Thursday, November 06, 2008

Johns story and his fathers encounter!

Pilots witness ufo's

It has been well known for many years that the best source for ufo encounters is from a pilots testimony. Many pilots tell their family's about their ufo encounters and no one else!
The information below explains why
  My father's experience, while a first officer with United Airlines, follows. It is nearly as wild as mine- more so, in some ways.starts: I have been observing the night sky since 1983 from a snowcat in the High Sierras. Where I am, from midnight to morning, there is no light pollution. The resort I work for is twenty miles from the nearest light of civilization. In these years, I have seen some extraordinary night- sky events that were quite spectacular, some natural, some otherwise. A snowcat is a grooming machine used at ski areas to put a smooth surface on ski slopes. I have always worked graveyard, the midnite- to eight shift. It is far preferable to me, for both nighttime beauty, especially after storms, and privacy, because management is in bed asleep and you have the mountain to yourself. Also, the high Sierra sunrise can be an almost- religious experience. The colors on the peaks are unbelievably beautiful. I once saw a Macy’s- (that'd be Harrod's, to you Brits) sized chunk of ice (maybe much bigger, as I could see it's outline, and it was huge) light up the entire Tahoe Basin, a cobalt- blue color as bright as day. I could see fifty miles across the lake... I could see as far and as well as if it were daytime. It must have been as big as a HUGE iceberg. It skimmed across the top of the upper atmosphere in a swath of cobalt- blue light, with a bright blue 'foam' coming off of it, with green and gold sparks. This effect was rock and metal burning up as it came out of the ice, I imagine… and the boiling, ionizing H2O lit the night sky like a magnesium flare. This was what the 'foam' was, I think, melting, boiling water. I was perched on a crag of rock I called "my office" at the very top of Echo Summit, on top of one of the highest peaks in a hundred miles, kicking back (literally- I was fully recumbent, my cat at a steep angle, with the entire sky in my windshield) in my Bombardier snowcat at the top of Sierra At Tahoe ski area, a place called Grand View, taking a break and watching the comet, two years ago… when this GIANT meteorite- if you could call it that, it had to be almost all ice- gouged it’s way sluggishly across the top of the atmosphere… it was moving slowly, too, I had plenty of time to look up and find it and focus on it. There were two other groomers out, and after the event, one of them called on the radio afterwards, "Uh, am I going crazy, or did anyone else see that?" I came back, "uh.... see what?" He replied, "F**K you, Harrod!" I then called back and said, not only had I seen it, but asked the other groomers if they had seen the green and gold sparks. Both groomers replied in the affirmative. I often wonder how much more spectacular it might have been, if it had been coming straight in. There would have been one HECK of an explosion, I suspect. That would have been much more brilliant. Incidentally, I have met a couple of people here who are certain that they saw the same event. Though spectacularly beautiful, such sights do not quite make the spine tingle and the skin crawl, the hair stand on end..…but I saw something that did one night, and that story follows… I am fascinated by the people who call in to the Coast To Coast radio show, with Art Bell, who have seen UFO’s- because I had an amazing encounter with one, and so did my father, who was a United Airlines pilot for thirty years. It happened in February of 1992. When I described the experience to a fellow groomer, he told me I should listen to the Coast to Coast AM radio show, on AM radio. The theme of the show, especially during those early years, was UFO and related subjects, such as crop circles and cattle mutilations. The show was from 10 PM to 2 AM, and then the whole show was repeated. I would listen until the second show ended. I never DREAMED I would have such an experience. My God, when it happens to YOU, it changes the way you look at the night sky FOREVER. As you may agree, the craft I saw is not likely to be one of ours, as it defied the local constants of physics completely. (NOTE: I have since changed my mind... I think they may be local in origin, from either another... I know this sounds crazy, but another dimension- to anyone who has never investigated the subject, that sounds ridiculous, but there are reasons to suspect this may be true, as they are often caught on film literally appearing from nowhere, and then disappearing in place, as if they are going out of our dimension.) Here are my stories. Absolutely true. They read like installment- articles because they were posts I made to a together-list on the net. In January or Feb. of 1992 I was sitting in my Bombardier snowcat on a run at Sierra at Tahoe, Echo Summit, Hwy. 50, South Lake Tahoe. It was around 2 or3AM. I was makingsnow on Broadway. I was rested, had NOT been drinking or taking any kind of mind- altering substances!!! I am NOT a recreational drug user. I was facing to the east... the night sky was very dark and clear, with almost no light coming up from the Tahoe Basin, which was about twenty miles to the east. I saw an oddly bright orange ball of fire coming up in the direction of the basin...it had unusual detail in the corona, kind of a flickering. I thought about it and decided I was looking at the exhaust of a large jet taking off out of Tahoe airport and flying directly away from me... thus the orange ball of fire. It did occur to me as odd, because large jets had ceased regular service to Tahoe several months earlier. It was raising up quite quickly...then it abruptly- and by abruptly, I mean instantaneously! took off north at a speed that made it a streak of bright orange fire. The color began to go from orange to white-hot. It got larger and larger, as if approaching very rapidly. Then it stopped of a dime, hovered motionless for a second, then proceeded to do a number of rapid, violent maneuvers over the next sixty seconds. I got the major willies. I was not scared, but I knew that nothing any human could build in THIS age could withstand those kind of forces- OR accelerate with the speed of the "USS Enterprise" going into warpdrive. I jumped out of my cat almost instantly, shutting off all my lights, to see better, and looking all around to see if there were any other sources of light that could have caused a reflection on the inside of my windshield- but there weren't, and there it was, still making the same movements. I would guess from the detail and from the fact that it was to my side of a couple of peaks in the distance that it was two to three miles away. Then it shot straight down out of sight- and reappeared a few seconds later, shot up to about 5,000 feet above me- hovered for a minute, then instantly rose at a speed beyond anything previous, shooting straight up into the sky on a pillar of orange and white light that looked like a neon tube, and kept going, right on out of the atmosphere. I could see it for a long time, it was visible all the way out of the atmosphere. I tried to call another cat operator to check it out, but he was out of his cat at the time and busy with the snowgun he was running, and did not hear me or look up. There was no one else on the radio at the time. I was terribly frustrated to haveseen this thing alone. But I was to learn just three months later, and again in 1995, that I am not the only one in the Tahoe basin to see this type of craft. During my sighting of this orange fiery object, the manuevers it performed gave me the REAL willies- I was not fearful, the thing was a long way off- but it was covering a lot of miles on it's one-second trajectories. It moved across the night sky approximately 40 to 60 degrees in one jump... left to right, right to left, with huge altitude changes, and some of it's movements were shorter and more nearly vertical. I could not think of any possible reason for these weird manuevers. It was moving so fast that there was no real appreciable acceleration or deceleration... it was stationary, then there was a streak of light, then it was stationary somewhere else for a moment. I was very exhilarated and thrilled to witness such a thing. I always wondered if maybe I would see some strange phenomenon in the sky, being up in a cat on the top of the Sierras where visibility is so good, but never thought I would see anything so clearly impossible by present human technological standards... and never before or since have I seen anything so bizarre. (of course, as you know, I have seen many incredible UFOs this past summer, but still, this original sighting was by far the most impressive, for it's proximity, performance and duration) Four months after the UFO sighting in 1992, I went to a local pizza parlor where a friend was putting on the showing of a Christic Institute documentary film called "The Secret War", narrated by Elizabeth Montgomery (see it if you ever have the chance- it's about the Iran Contra affair) and at the show was a very odd, spooky looking guy who said nothing until everyone was on the verge of leaving, then asked if he could have a moment to speak to everyone. He said that he was not there for the movie, but rather, wanted to know if anyone present had seen any ufo's in the Tahoe Basin... I thought about that for a moment and went over and said, yes, I had. He then asked me if it had been coming from the direction of the lake. I said it seemed to be.. He asked me if it was an orange ball of light, turning to white at speed... and described the kind of movements it made. I got the willies all over again! I looked more closely at this guy... tall, thin, gaunt, wild- eyed, looked like he'd had a frightening experience he never got over. He was kind of scary. Iasked him how the HELL he could know what I saw.. He said, "That's what everybody's been seeing." WOW!!! Turns out he had seen one like mine a couple of years earlier, come out of the lake! and had been so affected by it that he had been traveling around the Lake Tahoe Basin ever since, obsessively asking people about sightings, and he had met a number of people who had observed similar craft- coming out of the lake or from near the lake, orange- white balls of fire, jerky, high- acceleration movement, and eventual flight straight up. He asked me if I thought I knew why they made the jerky movements. I had no idea, of course. He said he had talked to people from Nevada who “knew about these things”... said the Air Force & CIA had learned from the Roswell craft, and others, that the controls in these things were bioelectronic, that the beings set their hands into little recesses in the seats and interfaced their own nervous systems into the craft's guidance systems, which were part-biological; and that focussed microwave beams could disrupt and disable the craft- and that the operators did these maneuvers in order to avoid being shot down!
US Pilot shot down Roswell ufo


Well, I don't know if I believe that. For one thing, why couldn't they just go blazing straight out of the atmosphere at a zillion miles an hour, that should be sufficient to avoid being shot down. But I do know this- I KNOW what I saw that night, and it was not of this planet. At least, not of our age, or species. No human- OR human machine- could take such forces without being torn to pieces.. no structure running under the known physical constants of our little part of the universe could suffer such G forces without coming apart. It seems to me that these things carry around with them the local constants of some other part of the universe? Or another dimension, perhaps? In fact, I have a friend who works for the air force at Edwards who wires obsolete fighters to be used as drones, to be shot down by pilots in gunnery school, who told me about the Aurora project... 9G's, but pilotless... flies on some kind of propane pulse engine... it's what they've been seeing and hearing in LA, the things that leave the smoke rings up high in the sky... and that is a primitive and slow craft compared to what I saw that night. This last winter, (1995, wow this IS old) I started at Sierra and had been working for a few weeks... when in the crew room, in the cat barn, (a giant shop that held our huge fleet of equipment) I overheard a couple of snowmakers talking...one of them said, "Keep your eyes out for those "UFO'S" that Chuck's been seeing! Yeah, he said he saw some big ball of fire ripping around, all over the sky!” I turned around and said, "WHAT did YOU SAY!!! WHO saw this!??!" They told me, and I tracked him down... a retired man who works at Sierra as a security guard... turned out he and his wife were on the deck of their house last summer (1995) off of North Upper Truckee Road, looking south toward Meiss Meadow... which puts their sighting about the same place MINE was, over Echo Summit- triangulation tells me even more accurately where the things seem to be coming from- and he described the EXACT SAME THING I SAW. IDENTICAL. He was shocked when I called him, and didnt trust me at first. He thought I might have been a govt. investigator... It took me a while to gain his trust; we discovered we had a good mutual friend and he began to trust me. He was worried about me telling people, he didn't want people at Sierra to know, he was afraid they'd think he was crazy. We stayed in touch for a few years, but I havent talked to him in a long time now. What I have related here is all true. SOMEthing IS going on !!! I can't BELIEVE we humans fly around in machines that can do what I saw that night. I DON'T think that it's US. It's them. Whoever they are... I just hope they're friendly. (of course, in present time, 2008, I am able to look back on last summer, which was amazing, and I anticipate- just have a strong feeling, we will have another busy summer here- for some reason, Tahoe is a hub for them, and apparently has been since the 1940's, according to the Founder of the Aetherius Society, and his mentor)

My father's story:
    My father was a pilot for United Airlines for over thirty years...he once returned home from a flight with a very wild story about seeing a UFO. Here it is. My father is a very serious and pragmatic individual who has never had any interest whatsoever in making up stories or practical jokes... so I was interested to hear his tale of seeing a UFO once, in 1970. I was fourteen. He came back from a flight and told me this story... "We were enroute from Chicago to LaGuardia when ground control advised us to be on the lookout for a large object that was on their radar, and had been observed by (and was harrassing) several airliners in the area..."as we got closer to the object we picked it up on our radar screen... we had a United Vice President aboard, a captain, co- pilot,(my dad) second officer(engineer) a deadheading officer in the extra jump seat in the cockpit, and four stewardesses, all of whom saw the object. There were two other airliners watching the thing when we got visual on it. It had been doing high- speed erratic manuevers but was stationary when we got it on radar... then it started pacing us, staying several miles ahead and to the right of us... then ground control asks us, is it still there? It just went off of our screen! Right out of the MIDDLE of the screen... "we had it in visual contact, as did another aircraft, but it just blinked off of everyone's radar, one by one... we became extremely interested in it at that point...then it shot across our flight path to our port side, and it was so fast, just a blur...then it paced us for a while on our port side... it was a large sphere, maybe a hundred feet across or bigger...it had a green light on top and a red light on the bottom, both lights alternately tracing a path around the perimeter of the body of the craft, the green doing a half-circle across the top, left to right, the red doing an arc across the bottom half, opposite direction, right to left...then it shot at us at perhaps 2000- 3000 miles per hour, maybe faster, passing under us to our port side, perhaps several hundred yards below us. There was a shock wave that rattled the airplane violently, as if we had hit a huge air pocket..." About a week after my father came home with this very out-of-character story, for him, a letter marked 'confidential' came in the mail from the Air Force or the govt. My father was out of town on a flight at the time. I was exceedingly curious to know if it had anything to do with his sighting, and I opened it. (I knew he wouldn't care) It requested my father to attend a meeting in Manhattan in a week to discuss the sighting and it specified that he was not allowed to discuss the sighting with ANYONE, including family. This confirmed to me that he had seen what he said he did. Then, this: in 1993, I was watching a UFO special, a Sixty-Minutes- sort of thing on UFO's, and there was one segment that went as follows: in 1970, two Airforce fighter pilots were scrambled over Norad in the Rockies (probably in f-104s or Phantoms) to check out a large UFO which was in Norad airspace, behaving strangely and not responding to identification requests. Both of these pilots, since retired, were interviewed, in person, identified by name, and were on the show. They were able to get fairly close to the thing before it took off at a zillion miles an hour...they said, (and it was another of those getting- the- willies- moments) it was a large sphere with a green (top) and red (bottom) light, both moving in a semicircle around it, alternating left to right. They saw exactly what my father saw, same year, same continent, just 1800 miles away... it may have been the same one- may even have been the same night. This was the story he told us, my mom and me. I was very surprised, and because it was extremely out of character for him to make up a story like this, I believed he had seen SOMEthing.... but I didnt take it as seriously, prior to seeing mine, and especially, prior to seeing those two Airforce pilots describe an identical craft. I found this a couple months ago, on a CD I burned of all the files on an old hard drive. I just went through it, and the only thing that I would comment on, that has differed, in my memory, was that the thing was orange to begin with, but once it started moving fast, it turned white- hot, and stayed that way. It seemed to be a factor of the acceleration. I have corrected a few little errors in punctuation and grammar, otherwise, this is the story I wrote in 1995, when I met the security guy. He was a close friend of a friend of mine, who worked in management at Sierra. I was finding myself having to write the story over and over, to tell people I met online who were documenting UFO sightings, so I decided to write it down in detail. My computer just locked up, and I fell offline- I was afraid I'd lost the editing... hope this gets to you!!!
Yours truly,
John H.
The Japanese incident 17th Nov 1986

Andy Bell


These journals continue.....Nov 08

No comments: