Monday, November 03, 2008

Filers Files No 52 - A relevant item!



Filer's Files this week has some very interesting statements and encounter stories. I do wonder if these stories below are from the same aliens? Is it possible that we witnessed their craft arriving in 1998?

Oregon Close Encounter
ASHLAND -- My name is Adrian Rehn. I was born in my Eskimo Village in Mendecino, California. At my birth, one of the elders predicted that I would have contact with a being unknown to the world. On the afternoon of December 14, 2007, I made the short walk from Ashland High School to my house. Just a few minutes after getting home there was knock on the door. I opened it and it was one ofmy friends Alex Nagel, who asked me to come with him. All of a sudden, my body began to vibrate and then all of a sudden I blacked out. The next thing I knew, I was seated in a white room. Two of my friends, Wes Overland and Alex were there and said, "We're not on Earth."
The dome of the room opened and revealed that we were drifting in space. I could clearly see planet Earth from my position and they said that we had been chosen to be the bearer of tidings to our race, that there is another people similar to ours that have come to help us. They said that they have been on our planet for ten years and they are some of the few survivors of a planet that's history started around three million years before ours. They created ships that could sustain them for many years, but also created a super weapon that detonated before most of the planets inhabitants could escape.
They are very similar to us, though they have been unable to reproduce on our planet, due to bad environmental conditions. They also have a life span around five times longer than ours, though many of them have died as their immune system was unready for some of our diseases. They ask that we help them find a way to reproduce in return for helping aide our politicians from making the same mistakes that cost them their planet. I once again blacked out and then found myself in my room when I regained consciousness. I pray that we can help these peaceful people so that may help us. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/
UK/England Britain to Release UFO Files
LONDON -- The Sunday Telegraph said Sunday that this coming spring, the Defense Ministry will release to the general public 160 files about alleged UFO sightings. Since the British government department began keeping records about the unusual reports in 1950, more than 10,000 sightings have been recorded. With officials failing to explain 5 percent of those sightings, a growing number of Freedom of Information requests prompted the release of the classified information. A former head of the Defense Ministry UFO project told the newspaper that no matter what an individual believes regarding UFOs, the released files should prove to be interesting reading.
Disclosure Project finally makes the News!
Andy Bell


These journals continue..Nov 05

No comments: